Training and recognised qualifications are important requirements for a successful career. The Federal Waterways Engineering and Research Institute has made it one of its goals to offer young people opportunities to get started in their professional life. For many years we have provided training for significantly more young people than we are able to employ.
Lower secondary education, the secondary school leaving certificate or the general qualification for university entrance? No matter which school leaving certificate you have acquired the Federal Waterways Engineering and Research Institute can offer you a series of fascinating training courses in technical professions.
(no entries found)
Lower secondary school leaving certificate
- Construction materials tester - concrete, construction materials tester - ground, Karlsruhe ul>
- Construction materials tester - concrete, construction materials tester - ground, Karlsruhe
- Chemical lab technician, Karlsruhe
- Equipment and systems electronic technician, Karlsruhe
- Specialist in media and information services, Karlsruhe
- Professional IT system integrator, Karlsruhe, Hamburg
- Bachelor of Engineering, "Information Technology" (software and network technology) (University of Cooperative Education), Karlsruhe
- Bachelor of Science, "Applied Computer Science" (University of Cooperative Education), Karlsruhe
- Bachelor of Science, "Computer Applications in Economics" (University of Cooperative Education), Karlsruhe
Intermediate secondary school leaving certificate
Combined dual study programmes
The BAW is offering students holding general university entrance qualifications combined dual study programmes in Karlsruhe. The following degree courses are on offer:
The degree takes three years to complete. More information about the degrees on offer can be obtained from our partner university:
Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg Karlsruhe
School student placements
The BAW offers school students aged 14 and over the opportunity of gaining an insight into the work undertaken by professionals in the natural sciences and technical professions in the form of brief placements.
|Contact: Renate Olausson|
|Phone:||+49 (0) 721 9726-3020|
|Fax:||+49 (0) 721 9726-4540|