Soil dynamics deals with the genesis and propagation of vibrations in the soil originated by construction work and how these are transferred to building structures. Vibrations due to the construction process are investigated and analysed in situ with regard to their impact on the soil in the foundation area of building structures, on the building structures themselves and on the people in the buildings. Forecasts and corresponding recommendations for the execution of constructions and for the preservation of evidence are then drawn up.
- Producing vibration surveys during the planning phase
- Drawing up concepts for the conservation of evidence
- Experimental preliminary tests on vibration emission and immission
- On-going investigations and consultation during the construction period
- Expert analysis in cases of damage
- Collection and statistical processing of measurements for forecasting models